Getting an auto loan doesn’t come easy for everyone. For those who struggle with a good credit score, they may be left with very few options to get a car loan. This is where a buy here pay here car lot can help. So, what is a buy here pay here dealer? What exactly does buy here pay here mean?
What is a Buy Here Pay Here Dealer?
Buy here pay here dealerships provide financing right on the spot, helping borrowers with less than perfect credit buy the vehicles they need. Buy here pay here dealers finance all of the vehicles themselves, without an outside bank.
It’s a more direct, more efficient way of doing business. You won’t have to open up a whole new conversation with a third-party lender just to buy the car or truck you’ve had your eyes on. Instead, you’ll work with the buy here pay here dealership to reach a financing deal, and pay them each month during the life of your auto loan.
What is Buy Here Pay Here Financing?
Frank’s Auto Credit wants you to drive away with the car you want and need. Our customers buy directly from us, with no middlemen. No one tells us who we can lend to, or what terms we can offer. We get to know our customers, which lets us offer an unbeatable combination of friendly terms and quick results.
How Frank’s Auto Credit Delivers Buy Here, Pay Here Financing
Many other Connecticut car dealerships are interested in one thing: closing the deal. That’s why they pass your purchase contract on to an auto lender. The dealership gets paid in full, right away. You get an extra series of headaches.
Frank’s Auto Credit sees things differently. We get to know our customers while we work out the terms of each loan, so we’re able to find solutions for people with dinged credit, short credit histories—even people with no credit history at all. As a buy here pay here dealership, we believe in opportunity for everyone.
The Advantages of Buy Here, Pay Here
Because we handle financing entirely in-house, Frank’s Auto Credit can get your application approved more quickly than traditional dealerships. We’re able to approve many of our customers the same day they stop in.
- Bad credit? Let’s talk. People get into credit trouble for a long list of reasons. Buying a car can be an important step toward repairing your credit and getting back on track. The same is true for people who are just staring out and don’t have much of a credit history. We understand. As a buy here pay here dealership, Frank’s Auto Credit will work closely with you to find a financing plan that makes sense for everyone.
- A quick, easy process. We’ve worked hard to make the financing process quick and straightforward for you and for us. Our goal is to completely finish the buying and financing process by the time we hand you the keys to your new car. At a dealership, you’ll wait and wait for approval after approval, and you might even leave the lot with more paperwork ahead of you.
Who Benefits from Buy Here, Pay Here Car Loans?
Anyone who values ease and efficiency will find a lot to like about buy here, pay here auto financing. Here are some reasons to choose Frank’s Auto Credit.
- You don’t have time to waste. Buying a car at a traditional dealership involves lots of sitting and waiting. If you don’t have time to burn, a buy here, pay here dealership like Frank’s can keep the ball rolling and get you on the road much faster than other dealerships.
- You want the right vehicle at the right price. Third-party lenders never get to know you or the car you’re hoping to buy. At Frank’s, we’re able to help you find the right car and the right financing for your needs.
- You don’t have a big down payment saved up. Auto lenders typically ask for big down payments, and anything less than years of perfect credit can add to your up-front costs. Frank’s Auto Credit offers financing that the rest of us can afford.
- You want a custom payment schedule. Because we work together throughout the entire buying and financing process, Frank’s can tailor your loan’s terms to your budget and schedule. Before we set up your payment calendar, we’ll find the time each month that works best for you.
- You want to raise your credit score. We report your good payment history to TransUnion, helping you build your credit while enjoying your new car.
- You’ve had trouble getting approved for loans in the past. Traditional dealerships only offer one way to pay for your new car. If you’ve been turned down in the past, Frank’s Auto Credit is ready to show you a new way forward.